The following is a list of articles relating to both postive developments and critiques of all things pertaining to PGP. The goal is to create a healthy dialectic which helps projects and users within the PGP community achieve better usability and adoption.
- Standardizing Secure PGP Private Key Sync - Whiteout, Jul 6, 2015
- Securing Email Communications from Facebook - Facebook, Jun 1, 2015
- Secure PGP Key Sync - A Proposal II - Whiteout, Apr 8, 2015
- Transitional rules for automated key validation - LEAP, 2015
- User-Focused Security: End-to-End Encryption Extension for Yahoo Mail - Yahoo, Mar 15, 2015
- PGP: There’s Life In The Old Dog Yet - Whiteout, Feb 25, 2015
- Making PGP Key Management Invisible So Johnny Can Encrypt - Whiteout,
- Secure PGP Key Sync - A Proposal - Whiteout, Jul 7, 2014
- Making end-to-end encryption easier to use - Google, Jun 3, 2014
- GPG and me - Moxie Marlinspike
- More thoughts on working with GnuPG - Mailpile
- Some thoughts on working with GnuPG - Mailpile
- certificate transparency for PGP? - Yan Zhu
- What’s the matter with PGP? - Matthew Green
If you wrote or discovered a relevant article and would like it included, please file and issue on our github repo.